- By using truckjournal.co.nz you agree to be bound by the following terms, which will take effect when you first access truckjournal.co.nz. If you do not agree with or agree to be bound by all of the terms please cease accessing and/or contributing to this website.
- TRUCK Journal has the right to change, alter or amend these terms from time to time and it is your responsibility to check them regularly. Your continued use of truckjournal.co.nz will be deemed acceptance of the terms including any updated or amended terms. You should stop using this website if you do not agree to the terms of this site or changes to the terms of this site.
Purchasing good or services from truckjournal.co.nz
- Once you have found the product you are looking for just click the “Add to Cart” button to add the item to your cart. To see the contents of your cart simply click on the “Cart” button in the top right hand corner of the screen. Once you have finished shopping click on the “Checkout” button. Enter your delivery details and select your payment method.
Your items will be dispatched as follows:
- Single back order copies of the magazine will be dispatched by standard NZ Post within 3 working days. Delivery will be within 7 days (as per NZ Post’s current mailing guidelines) of the item being lodged with NZ Post. Overseas orders will be dispatched at the quoted postage rate by NZ Post Air Mail service which may take longer. (Please contact us for pricing if you have not already done so).
- Subscriptions will begin with the selected issue (in the checkout area of the website) and continue monthly for 11 issues (over 12 months) as part of our bulk mailing via NZ Post. Bulk mailing generally occurs on the second Wednesday of each month. Delivery from that date may take up to 7 days from lodgement as per NZ Posts current mailing guidelines.
- Overseas subscription rates are available on request.
- Refunds or replacements are offered on any faulty products, incorrect product, products lost in the post, products not meeting the description as shown on this website or items damaged during the delivery process.
- Cancellations: Items which have not yet been dispatched may be cancelled without further cost and a refund will be issued as per our refund policy below.
- Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment, eg. to the credit card you used to make the purchase. To obtain a refund call 0800 878 255 Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm to arrange this. Make sure you have your original order details handy.
- Personal customers’ purchases are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other consumer legislation that applies at the time of purchase. Business Customers purchasing products for the purpose of a business are not covered by Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or consumer legislation.
- TRUCK Journal relies on customers providing their correct delivery address. Where a delivery has been incorrectly addressed by TRUCK Journal then TRUCK Journal will be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refund of the product price. If the Customer has given an incorrect or insufficient address, then the customer will be responsibility for any additional delivery costs.
- TRUCK Journal offers the ability to pay for products via bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number (having been provided with the correct account details) TRUCK Journal accepts no responsibility for correcting any payment.
- Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full and TRUCK Journal retains title in the products purchased until TRUCK Journal has received payment in full.
- TRUCK Journal does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products and accept no responsibility for any theft, loss or non-delivery of mailed cash.
- TRUCK Journal uses reasonable endeavours to ensure this website, and any transactions conducted on it, are secure. However you acknowledge that the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet can never be entirely secure or error free. TRUCK Journal will not be liable for any damages suffered due to failure, delay, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or computer programmes.
Use of truckjournal.co.nz
- When accessing and using use truckjournal.co.nz you agree to do so only for lawful purposes, and will not in any way infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the TRUCK Journal website. Forbidden behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person using this site, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or attempting to disrupt the normal flow of information within this site.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or not registered) both in or on truckjournal.co.nz plus all the site content (including any applications) found on this site shall remain the property of TRUCK Journal or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of truckjournal.co.nz in any means other than for your own personal use (which must not be for commercial gain). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create imitative work from any of the truckjournal.co.nz website content except for your own personal use – no commercial gain is to be accrued. All other use of truckjournal.co.nz content requires TRUCK Journal’s prior written permission of the publisher/owner.
- The names, images and logos used by and identifying TRUCK Journal or other third parties and their products and/or services are subject to the normal copyright, design rights and trademarks laws of New Zealand. Nothing contained within these terms should be construed as conferring of offering any form of licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of TRUCK Journal or any other third party.
Contributions to TRUCK Journal
- Contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material) shared by you with TRUCK Journal is granted to TRUCK Journal free of charge or royalty. Your permission for TRUCK Journal to use such material in whatever manner it chooses includes them modifying or adapting it for editorial or operational demands.
- Your copyright for your contribution will remain with you. The permission given is non-exclusive, so you may continue to use the material in all other ways, including allowing other parties use of the same material.
- For us to be confident in presenting your contribution to TRUCK Journal, you can confirm that your contribution is your own work (original) and it is in no way defamatory and does not infringe any New Zealand laws. You also confirm that you have the right to provide TRUCK Journal permission to use the contribution for the purposes listed above. You have also ensured that you have the consent of any person who might be identifiable within your contribution or you have the consent of their legal parent/guardian.
- We will normally credit your contribution with your name, unless you specifically request us not to, however due to operational constraints this is not always possible. TRUCK Journal may need to contact you for verification or administrative purposes in relation to any contribution, or in relation to specific projects you might be able to assist with.
- Whenever you are considering making a contribution please ensure you are not endanger yourself or parties in doing so. Make sure that you take no unnecessary risks and do not break any laws whilst creating contributions to TRUCK Journal.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, as set out above in the website terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with truckjournal.co.nz.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The views expressed on this website are not necessarily those of the publishers and owners of this site. Views expressed on forums or other interactive mediums are those of the participants and unless specifically stated are not those of TRUCK Journal. TRUCK Journal is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public to truckjournal.co.nz or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through truckjournal.co.nz. Any links to third party websites from truckjournal.co.nz does not qualify in any way as endorsement of that site by TRUCK Journal. Any use of such an external site will be entirely at your own risk.
- TRUCK Journal cannot guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of this website or for any of the content. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content provided by the TRUCK Journal website at the time of publication, no responsibility will be accepted by TRUCK Journal for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website or any effects arising there from.
- TRUCK Journal shall not be liable for losses or damage resulting from the following (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of truckjournal.co.nz regardless of the form of action.
- TRUCK Journal cannot warrant that any of the functions found on truckjournal.co.nz will be uninterrupted or error free, that such defects will be corrected, or that truckjournal.co.nz or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient procedures and virus checkers (including anti-virus and other security software) to satisfy your individual requirements for data transfer.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of TRUCK Journal to exercise or enforce any right in these terms shall in no way waive TRUCK Journal’s right to enforce said right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
PO Box 4116